Release time：2021-08-09 Number of views：120
Interpretation of compressor equipment management and maintenance system specification
In recent years, China's industry, especially the machinery processing industry, has developed rapidly, which has brought great economic benefits to the society. As one of the general machinery, compressor equipment is more and more widely used in industrial activities, and has become one of the key equipment related to the normal production and product quality of enterprises. However, due to the influence of many subjective and objective factors such as the low overall quality of China's industrial practitioners, the backward management concept of production equipment and the inadequate implementation of management system, the management and maintenance of electromechanical equipment such as compressors have been unable to keep up with the needs of production and development. This paper puts forward some suggestions for the long-term problems of compressor equipment management and maintenance, in order to improve production efficiency.
1、 Necessity of compressor equipment management and maintenance
In this era of rapid development, the competition among enterprises is not only product price, but also production efficiency. A large number of compressor equipment have been put into use, which has promoted the development of social productivity and continuously improved the level of industrialization. However, the compressor equipment failure will increase the shutdown time, reduce the production efficiency and affect the production efficiency of the enterprise. However, if the compressor equipment is replaced frequently due to its failure, it is bound to greatly increase the investment cost of the enterprise and reduce the competitiveness of the company. Therefore, it is very important to strengthen the management and maintenance of the compressor equipment. At the same time, the advanced level of compressor equipment also reflects the degree of industrial development in China. Therefore, how to improve the energy efficiency of compressor equipment is a very meaningful topic.
2、 Strengthen compressor equipment management and maintenance
2.1 contents of compressor equipment management
Because the compressor is widely used, many compressor equipment basically works day and night. In order to reduce the failure rate of the compressor and prolong the service life of the equipment, we must pay attention to the maintenance of compressor equipment in order to improve production efficiency under the condition of ensuring safety.
The enterprise shall formulate a scientific and reasonable equipment management system, and the maintenance personnel shall do the relevant maintenance work according to the compressor maintenance system. In case of special circumstances, the period can be extended only after detailed investigation and demonstration, and the extension time shall not exceed half of the interval between maintenance periods. The maintenance shall be carried out according to the specified items, and there shall be no missing or missing maintenance. If any problem is found, it shall be recorded and reported. Professional maintenance personnel and departments should also do three inspections and one handover. In addition, the enterprise asset management department should regularly supervise, inspect and spot check the quality, and carry out corresponding rewards and punishments.
2.2 contents of compressor equipment maintenance
During the use of any mechanical equipment, faults will occur due to service conditions, equipment maintenance, service frequency, operation mode and other factors. To achieve only maintenance and no maintenance, the equipment must be maintained, maintained and inspected in a planned way. During maintenance, maintenance and patrol inspection, after-sales personnel are required to find problems, such as environmental problems, use problems, etc., and carry out planned maintenance. Maintenance mainly includes the following levels: regular maintenance can be carried out at different levels according to each shift and the specified time; Multi level maintenance is mainly for large compressors, and primary or secondary maintenance is mainly for small and medium-sized compressors with simple structure. The primary maintenance is mainly to fasten and adjust the compressor equipment, including the addition of lubricating oil, the washing of filter or the replacement of filter element; Level II maintenance mainly refers to the disassembly and inspection of partial or key parts of compressor equipment by maintenance personnel. Mainly check the electrical components and instruments of the equipment to reflect the sensitivity of the machine. Basic inspection of level-1 routine maintenance:
(1) Check the oil level: if the lubricating oil is insufficient, add it;
(2) Check whether the prompt of the computer controller is normal;
(3) Cleaning machinery & mdash& mdash; Dust removal (especially radiator);
(4) Check the tightness of various connections and whether the switch is flexible;
(5) Check whether the electrical part is normal.
Secondary maintenance system detection:
In addition to level-1 routine maintenance, the following shall also be achieved:
(1) Check the oil level: if the lubricating oil is insufficient, add it. Replace consumables (oil filter, air filter, oil-gas separator core) and replace lubricating oil;
(2) Clean all valve bodies (intake valve group, minimum pressure valve, check valve, bypass valve, etc.), and replace them if they are inflexible or damaged;
(3) Clean various blowdown valves;
(4) Check various set values in the computer display screen;
(5) Check whether the safety valve and pressure gauge are normal;
(6) Add lubricating oil to the motor.
Overhaul of level III professional maintenance equipment
In addition to the first and second level maintenance, overhaul the screw host, motor and radiator of the air compressor, including:
(1) Check the oil level: if the lubricating oil is insufficient, add it;
(2) Replace the main engine bearing;
(3) Replace worn parts;
(4) Clean the pipe dirt in the radiator;
(5) Replace the damaged parts of various electrical parts.
In addition, there are parking maintenance, running in maintenance, seasonal maintenance, etc.
3、 Optimize compressor spare parts inventory management
Determining the optimal inventory level of equipment maintenance spare parts should be scientific management, not artistic performance. But for most enterprises, it has become a cloud and fog digital game. The ultimate goal of compressor spare parts management is not only to maximize the demand for spare parts, but also to reduce the occupation of funds. However, if the spare parts inventory management does not have a complete and applicable spare parts management mechanism, the final result is the continuous increase of inventory, and the embarrassing situation of shortage of key spare parts in urgent need of maintenance often occurs. Enterprises without spare parts inventory optimization hide the risks of high maintenance costs and management efficiency. In order to avoid the risk of expensive downtime caused by the shortage of spare parts, spare parts managers in many enterprises often choose the principle of "rather excessive than lack" to determine the inventory level. The phenomenon brought by this is that the spare parts inventory space increases, the damage of spare parts increases during the inventory period, the long-term storage leads to the scrapping of devices, and the excessive capital backlog increases the financial cost of the enterprise. With the passage of time, a large number of idle or abandoned inventory is transformed into waste and loss of enterprise benefits. Simply put, optimizing inventory means finding a perfect balance between demand and supply. After optimization, maintaining a scientific inventory management can almost eliminate the shortage, improve the efficiency of inventory management and reduce the operation cost of the enterprise.
In order to reduce costs and improve efficiency, enterprises need to realize the unique management requirements of the following types of spare parts inventory: key spare parts management, spare parts management with long procurement cycle, high-value spare parts management, spare parts management with low frequency but great demand change, and spare parts management with unknown parameters.
Practical experience shows that asset intensive enterprises can continuously produce the following results by optimizing maintenance spare parts and consumables:
The capital invested in safety stock is reduced by 15-25%; Reduce excess and scrapped inventory spare parts by 5-20%; Improve availability and productivity and reduce inventory by 10-25%; The cost of replenishment inventory management decreased by 10-25%; The occupation time of human resources for inventory management decreased by 33-66%.
4、 Problems and suggestions in compressor equipment management and maintenance
3.1 existing problems
(1) Some compressor equipment maintenance personnel in the enterprise do not have a strong sense of responsibility, have a perfunctory attitude towards equipment failure, and do not fundamentally solve the failure. In addition, some maintenance personnel are not professional enough and are always delaying maintenance time in order to maximize their own interests.
(2) Some enterprises don't pay attention to the equipment system, just make it look on the surface and regard the system as a decoration. Some managers pay too much attention to immediate interests, overload the use of machinery and equipment, and do not maintain the machinery and equipment according to the time and regulations. Many compressor equipment are too old for service, and some internal components have been aged and lost, but they are still in use. As a result, the compressor equipment is prone to failure, resulting in low product quality and reduced production efficiency.
(3) The lack of professional and technical personnel is also a major problem in today's enterprise production equipment. Many grass-roots employees lack sufficient understanding and understanding of machinery and equipment, resulting in their wrong use of machinery and equipment. At the same time, due to the lack of safety knowledge, the wrong use of machinery not only causes harm to employees themselves, but also causes certain damage to machinery and equipment, This has resulted in a decline in the efficiency of enterprises.
(1) To strengthen the management of compressor equipment, safety is the primary issue. Employees should have a certain understanding of compressor equipment, and all employees are required to participate in corresponding professional training to cultivate employees' safety awareness and sense of responsibility. In addition, employees can correctly operate the compressor equipment according to the instructions, reduce potential safety hazards and improve employees' work efficiency.
(2) The compressor equipment shall be maintained at different levels on time, the compressor equipment prone to failure shall be strictly tested, and the maintenance personnel shall be trained to work seriously. Train a group of maintenance staff with qualified professional quality, and regularly train them in the future, so that they can combine theory and practice, integrate with reality, and improve the technology of maintenance personnel. Moreover, we should do a good job in the economic guarantee of professional maintenance workers and improve the maintenance efficiency of maintenance personnel.
(3) Make a good comparison between the good operation of the compressor and the production cost, publicize such work, and formulate a reasonable reward and punishment system. Enhance employees' enthusiasm for compressor equipment maintenance, and require mutual cooperation among departments to enhance mutual contact and communication within the company's departments.
The management and maintenance of compressor equipment is of great significance to the production efficiency and competitiveness of the enterprise. The enterprise must improve the attention of internal employees and managers to compressor equipment and maintenance, increase the professional knowledge reserve of employees, and improve the use efficiency of compressor equipment as much as possible.