Release time：2021-08-09 Number of views：125
Introduction to spot inspection and on-line real-time monitoring of reciprocating compressor
Reciprocating compressor plays an important role in petroleum, chemical industry, natural gas transportation and other fields. It is one of the important equipment. The abnormal shutdown of compressor often causes huge losses to production and high maintenance costs. Through the monitoring of the changes of equipment operating parameters and development trend, it can not only help maintenance personnel find the root cause of fault at the first time, but also play an important role in reducing equipment failure rate and fault loss. Therefore, the implementation of equipment spot inspection and regular repair system is a successful way to realize modern equipment management.
1、 Meaning of routine check
In order to maintain the original performance of the production equipment, the process of preventive and careful inspection of the specified parts (points) on the equipment for abnormalities through human senses (vision, hearing, smell and touch) or simple tools and instruments according to the preset cycle and method, so that the hidden dangers and defects of the equipment can be found, prevented and handled early, Such equipment inspection is called spot inspection.
The purpose of spot inspection is to prevent faults before they occur, that is, through the inspection and diagnosis of the equipment, find the bad parts as soon as possible, judge and eliminate the bad factors, so as to determine the scope and content of fault repair, and prepare accurate and reasonable spare parts supply plan and equipment maintenance plan, so as to maintain the high stability of equipment performance and improve equipment efficiency.
Routine check can be divided into daily routine check, regular routine check (professional routine check) and precision routine check according to cycle and business scope. Daily spot inspection is completed by operators during equipment operation, including inspection, cleaning, refueling, fastening, adjustment, simple maintenance, replacement, etc. Through daily spot inspection and inspection, timely find equipment abnormalities, eliminate hidden dangers, avoid equipment from continuing to work under abnormal conditions and delay equipment deterioration. Regular spot inspection is completed by full-time spot inspectors, including non disassembly periodic inspection of equipment, overall inspection of equipment, deterioration tendency inspection, equipment accuracy test and system accuracy inspection, adjustment, regular composition analysis and replacement of oil products, addition, replacement of parts and components, repair of deteriorated parts, etc. The precision spot inspection is completed by the spot inspector in cooperation with professional technicians to comprehensively test and adjust the equipment with precision monitoring instruments and meters, or use diagnostic technology, special instruments and tools and special methods to measure the vibration, stress, temperature, crack, deformation and other physical quantities of the equipment without disassembly, and compare and analyze the measured data with the standard, Quantitatively determine the technical condition and deterioration tendency of the equipment to judge the necessity of maintenance or adjustment.
The main steps of routine check include:
1. Determine equipment inspection points. The key to carry out spot inspection is to list the key parts or weak links of the equipment as the inspection focus, and reasonably establish the parts and quantity of inspection points. Key parts and weak links mainly refer to equipment structure, working conditions, production process, important parts and reference points in operation management.
2. To determine the spot inspection items is to determine the operation contents of each inspection point, such as temperature, pressure, vibration, leakage and wear.
3. The determination standard for spot inspection is mainly based on the technical requirements and actual operation of the equipment, which is the main basis for determining and measuring whether the technical status of each inspection item is normal.
To determine the spot inspection cycle, a practical spot inspection cycle shall be determined by comprehensively analyzing and studying the operation, maintenance and fault records of the equipment according to the importance of the inspection point in ensuring production or safe operation, as well as the relevant requirements of the equipment maintenance and operation manual, combined with the failure frequency, component wear trend and maintenance experience.
5. Determine the routine check method and prepare the routine check table.
6. Determine the number of spot check personnel. Daily spot check is generally completed by equipment operators and production dispatchers, and precision spot check is completed by professional technicians or full-time spot inspectors.
2、 Spot inspection of reciprocating compressor
The spot inspection of the reciprocating compressor diagnoses the running state of the compressor. Depending on the feeling of the human body, through the methods of visual inspection, ear hearing, hand touch and touch, it can intuitively see the running, emitting, dripping and leaking liquid, smell the pungent smell, hear the sharp or dull sound, touch the heating parts, and use its accumulated experience to diagnose whether a certain part has a fault. The spot inspection parts include: foundation, base, fuselage, operation data, air valve, intercooler, lubrication system, cooling system, regulating system, coupling, etc.
The key points of spot check are as follows:
1. Bearing is the primary monitoring point to monitor bearing wear.
2. Understand the spot inspection parts. It mainly includes bearing, air valve, cylinder, piston rod, air seal oil seal, crosshead slide, connecting rod, lubrication system, cooling system, regulating system, buffer tank, control panel, flywheel, inter section heat exchanger, coupling and shield, connecting flange, pressure gauge and thermometer interface.
3. The outlet pipeline shall be regularly inspected for vibration and leakage.
4. The inlet filter screen shall be checked and cleaned frequently.
5. During the spot inspection of the running compressor, mainly check the bearing movement, body vibration, air valve vibration and cylinder vibration, whether the cylinder vibration exceeds the standard, whether the inlet and outlet flanges leak, whether the body, air valve and cylinder have noise, whether the bearing temperature and gas temperature are normal, and whether the outlet flow is normal.
6. When the compressor is emptied for maintenance, focus on checking whether the emptying is complete, whether the inlet and outlet valves are completely closed, whether the pipeline bypass is closed, whether the necessary blind plate is installed, whether the auxiliary pipeline is removed, whether the anti freezing measures in winter are in place, and whether the driving power is disconnected;
7. The compressor under maintenance needs to be checked to see whether the maintenance signs are complete, whether the isolation facilities are standardized, whether the maintenance operation is normal and whether the maintenance data are complete.
8. For the compressor commissioned after maintenance, check whether there are defects in parts, whether the fasteners are tightened, whether the cooling water is put into use, whether all inlet and outlet valves are opened, whether the pour down valve is closed, whether the safety accessories are complete, whether the auxiliary pipelines are correctly arranged according to the layout drawing, whether the regulating system is complete and whether the sanitation is cleaned, Whether the driving equipment is ready for start-up.
9. Correctly judge the operation of the compressor and combine seeing, touching and listening.